ConnectND is North Dakota’s implementation of Oracle/PeopleSoft. Core Technology Services supports Human Capital Management, Financial Management and Campus Solutions for the eleven institutions in the North Dakota University System.
The staff and committees of ConnectND operate under the following guiding principles:
- Improve service, especially for students
- Minimize modifications and customizations to minimize costs
- Commit human resources necessary to make timely and efficient decisions
- Design systems to facilitate the sharing of information as needed
- Reduce complexity by finding system-wide solutions, where possible, but recognizing unique campus missions and needs when necessary
- Include functional users as part of critical decisions regarding the systems
The PeopleSoft Executive Steering Committee advises the NDUS PeopleSoft staff and the customers they serve. The committee makes recommendations on initiatives, priorities, policies/procedures and reviews the alignment of resources with those recommendations.