YuJa delivers affordable classroom lecture capture and recording solutions that create engaging video experiences for students and teachers.
Here are few of the features that faculty and students will find easy to use:
- Use any computer to present slides, documents, videos and online content.
- Integrates with Blackboard Learn.
- Classroom instruction can be recorded or streamed live.
- No extra work – designed for recording classroom lectures seamlessly in the background, without intervention.
- Manager and organize all your recordings in one place.
- Editing capabilities.
- Mobile and tablet ready.
Students log into YuJa through their Blackboard Learn course or your instructor may provide you with a link to a recording.
- Check your campus website for more information about YuJa and how to use it on your campus.
- OR check out the Quick Start for Students . This includes information on creating recordings, watching captures, and watching live streams.
The YuJa Mobile App is available for both Android and iOs devices, including tablets and smartphones. Check out Getting Started with the Mobile App.
YuJa is more than just a lecture capture product. It is also a media management tool for your course recordings. Content can be recorded live in the classroom or created asynchronously. You can record an entire lecture or create small segments of instruction.
Live stream and editing are two other features available.
For more information check out Quick Start for Instructors and Content Owners or contact your campus distance education or instructional technology department.
Search for a topic that best fits your needs at https://help.yuja.com
Select from General Documentation, Video Tutorials and Quick Start Guides.
Additional FAQs and how-tos are available from https://help.yuja.com/
Your campus may instruct faculty, students, or staff to contact their local campus help desk first or the campus YuJa administrator.
Minimum Requirements – Desktop or Laptop
- Processor: 2GHz x86- or x64- bit dual core processor -(Recommended: 2.4 GHz, Quad Core)
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB RAM (Recommended: 4 GB)
- Hard Disk: 100MB for install (approximately 250MB per hour of content for temporary storage)
- Operating System:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
- Mac OS 10.10 or higher
- Internet Connection with 1.5 Mbps
Minimum Requirements – Mobile
- Android – Phones and tablets supporting Lollipop 5.0 and above
- iPhone – Phones and tablets supporting iOS 5 and above*
- When watching content on a mobile browser, users should have
- a bandwidth connection of 4MB per minute for standard video quality
- a bandwidth connection of 10-12MB per minute for high definition video quality