Project Quick Links
September 2018 News
Campus Solutions 9.2 Advisory Group
NOW SEEKING VOLUNTEERS!
We have come to a point where we are in need of campus user input and are seeking volunteers for the Campus Solutions 9.2 Advisory Group.
After an initial kick off meeting, tentatively planned for November 2018, the Advisory Group will serve to provide feedback on the look and design of Campus Solutions 9.2, especially as it relates to the student “fluid interface.” In addition, this group will be some of the first campus end users to be asked to test current delivered, customized, and modified functionality.
The initial required time commitment from group members will be minimal through January, with meetings a couple times a month. Once Campus Solutions is available for testing, members may be asked to test up to 5 hours per week, depending on module and functionality being tested. We will use technology for meetings so there should be no need to travel away from your office.
As we’ll need each User Group represented, please discuss during your September User Group call, and forward the volunteer’s contact information (name, e-mail, and phone) to the Project Manager, Betsy Watts (email@example.com). We thank you for your consideration and look forward to collaborating with the 9.2 Advisory Group for a successful upgrade!
Campus Solutions 9.2 Upgrade Project Survey Due by October 19th
Your opinions regarding the Campus Solutions 9.2 Upgrade Project matter to us! Some items we’d like feedback on include:
- Communication Preferences
- Training related to the project
- Your opinion on what in the 9.2 Upgrade Project is important to you, including your concerns and expectations.
This data will be used to help determine how we approach these key project tasks, and to ensure that we know what makes a successful upgrade for all involved. We ask that everyone please consider completing the following Qualtrics survey. The link will be available until October 19th:
Campus Solutions 9.2 Tentative Timeline
At this time, we are still in the planning stages of the project and many details are still unknown. However, we would like to provide a tentative timeline for campus planning purposes:
- September 2018
- Initial communication to campus users and User Groups seeking volunteers for the Campus Solutions 9.2 Advisory Group
- Open up the Campus Solutions 9.2 Upgrade Project Survey
- October 2018
- Volunteers recruited for the CS 9.2 Advisory Group during User Group meetings
- Campus Solutions 9.2 Upgrade Project Survey closes
- November 2018 – Tentative kick off meeting of the CS 9.2 Advisory Group
- November – January – CS 9.2 Advisory Group look and design feedback and initial testing
- February – July – Campus End User Testing and Acceptance (additional details will be provided as we progress)
- Weekend of July 12th, 2019 – Go live with Campus Solutions 9.2 in Production
- Weekend of July 26th, 2019 – BACK UP Go live with Campus Solutions 9.2 in Production